Monday, September 15, 2008

"Little" Cooley ends up on the Internet

I know I'm late to the party with this but I didn't really want to report it. I was kind of hoping it would die down and that most people wouldn't hear about "Penis Gate". I was wrong

I'm sure most of you know that Chris Cooley has his own Blog. If you haven't had a chance to check it out you should. He posts some real good skinny on there about the team and about his life in general.

Last Saturday night Captain Chaos decided to Blog about the Quiz Jim Zorn makes all the players take concerning the opposing teams defense and what the game plan is for the week. In the Blog, Cooley took a picture of a page of the Quiz and he also inadvertently took a picture of "Little" Cooley at the same time. Chris was apparently lying around his hotel room naked while he was taking his quiz. Why? I don't want to know.

For a more in depth explanation of the whole story check out Dan Steinberg's post "How Chris Cooley's Privates Hit the Internet"

To see various Photo shopped Images covering up "Little" Cooley click here

for Chris' apology click here

No comments: