Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Clinto Portis vs Brian Mitchell

Clinton does a weekly interview on the John Thompson show on Sportstalk 980 every Tuesday afternoon. Today's show was definitely an instant classic.

Clinton started the interview off by saying, " We got some haters, and there's one on this show. He's so caught up in whatever I do and being negative about it. Man, I really want to know what's going on....There's a man on your show who can't keep my name out of his mouth, it's always the negativity."....

Brian Mitchell, Coach Thompson's co-host, has a reputation of telling it like it is and apparently last weeks comments were the "straw that broke the camels back". B-Mitch's comments had apparently been eating away at Clinton for quite some time and today Clinton decided to let all of his anger and frustration out live on the air.
To listen to the whole interview click here for the podcast

I love Brian Mitchell and he will always be a Redskin to me. I was upset when they gave Landry #30. I believe that 30 should be one of the unofficial retired numbers like 9 , 28, 49... It's B-Mitch's job as an analyst to call it like he sees it. He's not in the business to make friends. Clinton needs to grow some thicker skin because if what B-Mitch said really bothers him then he better not read what some people on Extreme Skins are saying about him.

No comments: