Monday, September 15, 2008

I would rather watch paint dry.

I love football don't get me wrong but I refuse to watch tonight's Monday Night football game. I hate Dallas. I despise everything that has to do with that team and city. I refuse to contribute to their TV ratings. I was praying that Hurricane Ike would bypass Houston and wipe Dallas off the map.

If anyone were to ask me who do I hate 2nd it would be the Eagles hands down. The Eagles have never won a Superbowl and hopefully never will in my lifetime. I honestly feel bad for people that live in Philly. I'll never forget a couple years ago on Monday night when they actually introduced Sylvester Stallone before a game to get the crowd excited. It's really a sad site when your citys only sports icon is a make believe character in a movie. Their team is so bad Andy Reid's sons had to sell drugs to Eagles fans just to ease the pain of watching them lose every week.

I would rather watch paint dry then this game. I would rather sit on a toilet constipated for 4 hours then watch Tony Homo vs Donovan "affirmative action" McNabb. I know this isn't politically correct and you never want to wish ill of another team but I am hoping the stadium blows up or that Texas Stadium gets swallowed up by some massive earth quake and both teams and all of their fans disappear.

If you were to hold a gun to my head and make me pick a winner I would tell you to pull the trigger.

No comments: