Tuesday, October 7, 2008

All Talk

I made it back from Philly Sunday night with no cuts, bruises or black eyes. We arrived at the stadium around 10:30 am and proceeded to drink by the car for the next 2 hours and not one Eagles fan said anything to us. I was wearing my Landry 70th Anniversary Authentic Jersey so there was no doubt that people knew I was a Redskins fan.

Eagles fans are all talk. Whoever gave them the reputation of being mean, nasty and violent needs to reassess their statement.

Lincoln Financial Field should be officially renamed Fedex North. Jason Campbell is now 2-0 in Philly and the Redskins are 3-1 in Philly over the last 4 trips.

The best part of being at the game was some where around the 7 minute mark in the 4th quarter when all of the pissed off Eagles fans started to yell for Andy Reid's fat head and I can't even begin to count the amount of racial slurs that were screamed out onto the field about McNabb. Let's just say Rush Limbaugh would have had a smile on his face if he heard what I did.

I've been lucky enough to go to 6 Road Wins and nothing compares to being there when your team crushes all of their fans hopes and dreams. I will be back in Philly next year and I invite all of you to come with me so you can find out for yourself how full of $h!t Eagles fans really are.

No comments: