Monday, November 24, 2008

Redskins vs Ravens Flexed

The December 7th game vs the Rats with Wings has been moved to prime time. The game was originally scheduled for a 1:00 pm kickoff but NBC has requested that the Patriots vs Seahawks game be switched for the Redskins vs Ravens. Can you blame them?

I don't know how to feel about the schedule move. Our team doesn't seem to play well in the dark. I don't know if it's because when it's dark outside the O-line would rather Pop bottles instead of popping LBs but we are 0-3 so far in prime time. The Ravens have one of the best defenses in the NFL and Shane Falco hasn't looked like a rookie QB at all. Regardless of the time change I have no doubt that the guys will be ready to play in the Beltway Bowl. I just hope I don't get stabbed by a Raven player or a Ravens fan wearing Zumba Pants.


No comments: