Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It is Dallas Week

Well we know the final roster, how did Brandon " Speedy Smurf with butter fingers" Banks make it and Terrance Austin didn't? I hope this staff can be trusted to evaluate talent for present and future. The Albert Haynesworth saga continues to a degree, speculation of not trying in last preseason game and may not be active for Dallas week. Of course they are being disputed and Shanny said he is getting better now. I for one just want it end. I am hoping the regular season will end these discussions and performance on the field will matter more. Of course winning cures a lot of issues.

Enough drama! The Redskins are actually planning festivities this week for Dallas. I am ready for the season and tailgating to start. I am trying to keep my optimism under control but I feel the Redskins are an 8 - 8 team and possibly 10 - 6 with some GOOD luck! It is time to get ready Redskins nation!

Hail to the Redskins!

No comments: