Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Feels like Christmas Eve to me

Well first things first let me introduce myself.

I am Lee Rice for those of you that come to the tailgates I was the one frying(hence the name) last season. I am glad to be contributing to this great blog so here is my first one.

On the eve of Redskins Training Camp opening I am very excited for the return of football season. The new regime seems to be running a better ship than the Vinny-Zorn circus and we have some bright spots to think about. Hey even Fatty Albert seems to be trimmer and ready to contribute. Unlike in past seasons I think the effort and physical play in the preseason will be very telling about the heart and direction of this team. No one on this roster has earned the right to mail it in this preseason. The idea of turning it on successfully in the regular season is not an option in my opinion. I am ready for the season and look forward to August 13th to see the new look and feel of this team. As well as seeing the new screens at FedEx.

Thanks for reading to the end and Hail to the Redskins!

No comments: